QUY TRÌNH HỌC, TẬP XE, SÁT HẠCH HẠNG A1 CHO NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI
– You will practice with the motorbike having sensor device before your testing day.
– All participations gather in the hall located on the first floor, zone A;
– Bring your own pens, passport and car driving license (original copy);
– Complete the application form for your practical test as instructed by our teachers;
– Wait for your turn;
– If you pass the practical test, please come to our school to obtain your motorbike driving license after 12 working days.
– If you do not pass the practical test, please come to our register office in zone A to re-register for the practical test on another day, the registration fee is VND 50,000.
Please note that the validity of your motorbike driving license will be subject to the validity of your passport and your car driving license (the validity of your motorbike driving license will subject to the one with the shorter term).
Tin tức khác
ĐIỀU KIỆN DỰ THI A1 CHO NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI
APPLYING FOR MOTOBIKE DRIVING LICENSE IN VIETNAM Any foreigners who meets the following conditions can apply for motorbike driving license in Vietnam: - Having a valid car driving license in your