ĐIỀU KIỆN DỰ THI A1 CHO NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI
APPLYING FOR MOTOBIKE DRIVING LICENSE IN VIETNAM
Any foreigners who meets the following conditions can apply for motorbike driving license in Vietnam:
– Having a valid car driving license in your home country. In this case, you are eligible for not taking the written test.
– In case you do not have any car driving license in your home country, you must be able to read and understand Vietnamese. And you are required to take both written and practical tests.
– The validity of the motorbike license is unlimited.
The application dossier include the following documents:
– A photocopy of your passport (with at least 3 month validity);
– A photocopy of your Vietnam residence permit (if any);
– A notarized Vietnamese translation of your car driving license;
– A medical examination issued by the authorized hospitals as regulated by the Ministry of Transport (You can register for the medical examination at our school in order to save time and money. Our address: 111 Tan Son Nhi Street, Tan Son Nhi Ward, Tan Phu District);
– 6 photos size 3×4 with blue background;
– A completed application form for the issuance of motorbike driving license.
– You will receive a receipt after submitting your application dossier. Please keep the receipt until you obtain your motorbike driving license.
– The receipt includes the information about date and time for practicing and testing.
– Please attend the practicing day as noticed on your receipt. We are not responsible for any failure caused by not attending your practicing day.
Tin tức khác
PRACTICING PROCESS: - You will practice with the motorbike having sensor device before your testing day. TESTING PROCESS: - All participations gather in the hall located on the first floor, zone